Call 231-486-0230 or email info@TCSkinSurgery.com to schedule or for more information.
Active Fx and Deep Fx Fractional Skin resurfacing:
CO2 laser is the the gold standard in laser resurfacing, and the Active and Deep Fx systems provide improvement in overall skin tone, texture, and tightening, as well as increasing collagen production and stimulating collagen remodeling.
- Active Fx– light resurfacing for fine lines, pigment irregularities, mild acne scarring. 1-3 day recovery. Starting at $500
- Deep Fx- deep wrinkles, especially effective for stubborn lines around the eyes and mouth. 7-10 day recovery. Starting at $1000
- Total Fx- get the best of both worlds- active and deep Fx are combined to target surface irregularities, pigment, deep wrinkles and scarring. 7-10 day recovery. Starting at $1500
- 1540– a fractionated erbium laser, the Icon 1540 provides skin smoothing and tightening benefits by stimulating new collagen formation in the dermis. Downtime is minimal- about one day of redness and mild swelling. This can also be combined with Active or Deep Fx for an even more effective treatment. Prices starting at $500.
- Max G– this intense pulse light (IPL) treatment is ideal for sun-damaged skin. It works wonders in removing brown and red spots from sun-damaged skin and giving you the clear skin you’ve always wanted.
Laser hair reduction- Candela GentleLase
- an alexandrite laser, the gold standard in laser hair reduction, the Gentlelase provides permanent reduction of pigmented (dark) hair. Typicaly 3-4 treatments are required for near-complete removal of pigmented hair.
- Pricing varies from $150 for small facial areas to $800 for large areas. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Packages available.
Pulsed Dye Laser- V Beam Perfecta
- Pulsed dye lasers are the most effective type of laser to treat vascular lesions, including broken capillaries, facial veins, cherry angiomas, pink scars, and other vascular lesions. Bruising may occur, but patients may go about their normal activities immediately following treatment.
- Prices starting at $150
- Stimulates collagen remodeling and skin rejuvenation. Ideal for acne scars, fine wrinkles and skin tightening. May also be combined with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to further improve collagen remodeling.
- $400/treatment, $800/treatment plus PRP
Injectables (including liquid facelift with Voluma or Lyft)- all treatments personally performed by Dr. Leithauser
- Botox and Dysport- quote provided at consult based on areas treated
- Restylane Lyft/Refyne/Defyne- starting at $650
- Restylane/ Restlane Silk- starting at $600
- Juvederm Voluma- starting at $800
- Juvederm Ultra/Ultra Plus- starting at $600
- Belotero- starting at $550
- Kybella- $1400/treatment
- Blepharoplasty/eyelid lift: $2000+
- Earlobe repair
- Scar revision: quote provided at time of consultation
- starting at $150
- starting at $100
Skincare- Rx Skincare by Laurel Leithauser, MD
- schedule a consultation with Dr. Leithauser to create your personalized skincare regimen
- Prescription-strength, medical grade products available only through our office
- products available in-office
- Orders may also be placed by phone and mailed. We will soon have an on-line purchase option available.
All cosmetic consultation are in-person with Dr. Leithauser and are $150. This is deducted from the cost of your procedure(s) when you schedule.
Call 231-486-0230 or email info@TCSkinSurgery.com with questions or to schedule
All prices are estimates and may be subject to change
Packages available for laser treatments